HELLENIC SENIOR LIVING OF Mishawaka IS THE CHOICE FOR OLDER ADULTS WHO ARE LOOKING FOR AN AFFORDABLE ASSISTED LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY.
This three-story building features 136 studio and one-bedroom apartments, and the community features a full spectrum of services that help older adults embrace their independence.
Built on over four acres of land, the community opened in August 2020 and is exclusively designed to serve low-income seniors.
Hellenic Senior Living of Mishawaka provides a wonderful residential alternative to a nursing home or to those struggling alone at home. Residents will have the opportunity to:
- Live in a private apartment. Each apartment features a kitchenette, spacious bathroom and emergency alert system.
- Receive personal assistance and help with medications. Certified nursing staff are on-duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Meals, housekeeping and laundry are also included.
- Enjoy the companionship of friends and neighbors and participate in social and recreational activities.
The emphasis is on providing residents with the Love, Compassion & Dignity they deserve and on helping each resident maintain as much independence as possible for as long as possible.
Our focus at Hellenic is on placing residents and their families first, and helping residents live their best life yet.
To arrange a visit or to obtain more information about Hellenic Senior Living of Mishawaka, call 574-257-8629.
The items below will be paid on an ongoing basis as they occur February- December.
• Bonuses for extra/weekend shifts
• Wage increases due to merit/market
• Retention activities/employee appreciation
• Shift differentials/Universal worker differentials
Retention bonuses may be paid periodically.
• Bonuses for retention